Free your mind to create and produce. This episode is a little different. Imed & Matt respond to self-reflection questions from each chapter from a business perspective and answer them as openly as possible.
- Are you able to observe your thoughts as they randomly enter your mind?
- What fearful thoughts have you had that turned out to be untrue or worries that did not come to pass?
Acceptance and Action :
- Where in your life can you let go and accept circumstances by seeing them in a different way?
- How do you handle criticism or disagreement? Productivity :
- What are you obsessed with? - What distracts you the most?
- Do you compare your pace of living and achieving goals to others? If so, why?
- Is there someone in your life who will argue with you to make you see other sides of an idea or issue?
Empathy And Gratitude :
- How do you practice empathy and gratitude?
Notes Available On Notion: Access Here
Purchase the book: Click Here
Disclaimer: We may receive a commission via the Amazon Associates Program when you purchase via our link. There is no cost for you! Let's call it a win-win.
Most of you who have a website has the same problem. You aren't clear on what you're offering and how you can help your visitors.
Do you find yourself productive enough? Do you work 8 hours per day every day? Let me tell you that you're wasting your brain energy.